FDNP 44 Dehumidifiers
Price And Quantity
- 207000 INR
Features & Functions:
- The frame and the sheets are hot galvanised, epoxy powder coated, ensuring high strength and durability.
- Rotative compressor, mounted on vibration dampers.
- REFRIGERANT CIRCUIT
- Evaporator: the evaporation coil consists of smooth tubes in aluminium. The smooth tubes ensure a high yield of the dehumidifier, significantly reducing energy consumption, even at low relative humidity.
- Condenser: the coil is made of copper pipes and aluminium fins, the wide size of the condenser fins ensures resistance to dust, long life and easy maintenance of the machine.
- CONDENSATE COLLECTION TANK
- The condensate collection tank, installed as standard, is very large and can be easily removed. The machine is also ready for connection to a fixed condensate drain.
- CONDENSATE LIFTING PUMP
- Optional in all versions, it replaces the condensate collection tank and allows to remove the condensed water up to a height of 3.5 mt with respect to the position of the machine. Equipped with an alarm for dehumidifier stop in the case of pump failure.
- Alternatively, it is available a condensate lifting pump kit, easily applicable outside the dehumidifier, provided with malfunction alarm that switches off the machine.
- Axial fan, statically and dynamically balanced, long-lasting and durable.
- AIR FILTER
- The air filter, supplied as standard with the unit, is washable and easily replaceable. High-efficiency filter.
- Controls the defrosting cycles with hot gas, the timer of the compressor and the alarm card.
- CONTROL PANEL
- Located at the top of the machine.
- Executed according to the European standards in force.
- Tests are performed to check the tightness of the refrigeration circuit. Electrical discharge tests and functional tests are performed as well.
- 1 Per Day
- 1 Days